[3830] WPX SSB W3LL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W3LL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:08:27 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W3LL
Operator(s): W3LL
Station: W3LL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:   84
   80:  196
   40:  274
   20:  372
   15:   96
   10:   12
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't think I'd be able to beat last years score. However on Sunday afternoon I
found a clear spot on 20M where the Europeans could hear my 90W. This lasted for
all of 30 minutes then it reverted to no replies. I could hear Europeans quite
well but propagation was such that low power barely made it across the pond.
Had to retreat to 40M periodically during the day to let the head clear.
Suprisingly 40M was open during the day.
Thanks for all the Q's.