[3830] WPX SSB PY2YU(@PX2W) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2yu@terra.com.br
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PY2YU(@PX2W) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:19:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2YU
Operator(s): PY2YU
Station: PX2W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:    2
   40:  259
   20:  947
   15: 1947
   10:  244
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hi guys,

Great contest and big competition in our country as SOAB this year.

A lot of big guns running well, like PS2T (PY2NY), ZX2B (PY2MNL) and others, so
probably Vitor wins this time, congrats my friend.

15 meters was in good shape except no JA´s, Asia and Oceania. 40 meters was
unworkable with no filter to RX.

First contest with our new antenna, Hygain TH7DX, worked fine!

See you all in Manchester Mineira All America and CQ WPX CW.

Rig: TS-850S w/ hand mic. (Thanks to my friend Celso, PY2CMP)
Amp: Dentron MLA-2500B (2x 4CX400A) - 500 Watts
Ant: 10/15/20 - TH7DX @ 14 meters (High SWR on 10m)
     40 - 2 el. Yagi @ 19 meters
     80 - Dipole @ 15 meters (only on sunday)

73/DX