[3830] WPX SSB EH8A(@EC8ADW) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB EH8A(@EC8ADW) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:44:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EH8A
Operator(s): EC8ADW EA8AUW
Station: EC8ADW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: LAS PALMAS
Operating Time (hrs): FUN

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: CANARY ISLANDS DX SOCIETY

Comments:

This is our claimed score during our very fun participation in this contest. Our
participation it's mainly in 15 and 20 meters and some QSOs in 10 and 40 meters,
but very poor.-

TNX to my very good friend Peter EC8ADW, I can to be on the air again for to
contact many contest friends this week end.

thanks you to all for the QSOs, we are very happy and fun during the contest.

73 friends !  from  EA8AUW & EC8ADW as EH8A this time.