[3830] WPX SSB PS2T(PY2NY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PS2T(PY2NY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:01:50 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY5EG/PY2OMS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Araraquara SP
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160: 0002
   80: 0036
   40: 0231
   20: 1330
   15: 1664
   10: 0224
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Many thanks to Atilano (PY5EG/PY2OMS/PP5EG) giving me another chance on this
unbelievable nice mega station. I am not the right man to do that, but was
really good to work there again. FT9000D/Acom 2000 + FT2000/Alpha 77dx; MonstIR
on 40m, 4 el long boom yagi on 20m, stacks on 10 and 15 meters. N1MM logical
choice for this contest, DX Doubler from TopTen. Congratulations to PY2YU,
working from his new contest station inside SubTropical Forest - he doesn't
have any kind of noise and was running near me. I don't know about our dear
friend ZX2B, also doing very nice job. Maybe the first place will go to him !!
Brasil is growing up in contests, with quality and quantity, and people around
are now looking for us with their antennas !! Finally !! See you at WPX CW
Contest...
Vitor, PY2NY