[3830] WPX SSB OG5B(OH5BM) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh5bm@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OG5B(OH5BM) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:52:32 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OG5B
Operator(s): OH5BM
Station: OH5BM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SIMPELE
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   43
   80:  363
   40:  370
   20: 1515
   15:   35
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Hi All,
My new vanity call OG5BM was giving some confusion before coming familiar,
OH5 should have been better prefix, HI.
CNDX poor on saturday K-index 4 Au 23, Sunday afternoon evening had
"Aurora-blanket" on stateside signals which cleared out around 21UTC on Sunday
before that return path was attenuated S5 sigs gave me 59+ (thought receiver
had trouble.
Last moment on Friday got new filterBox for SO2R it helped a bit, but with
contest like this SO2R is not in its best. Anyway practising SO2R a bit, but
still need another filter box and stubs and a lot of training with SO2R.
Win-Test was doing a trick to me on Sunday morning (or was it communications?)
Changed bands from rig from 80 to 20m and after 150 qsos or so found that
logging program is still in 80m. 15 minutes work to change all those 80m qsos
to 20m.
Otherwise all hardware doing quite OK.

TNX for QSO's
Please QSL's for direct only.