[3830] EA RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:54:48 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   78    32
   40:  173    55
   20:  269    83
   15:    2     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  522   173  Total Score = 241,508

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Murphy striking early on saturday afternoon when lost 40M antenna and had to
replace it. Got back later in the evening to find very noisy 40M band.
Giving out a few points on sunday morning. Apologize for many repeats asked and
missed contacts. Believe me when it gets noisy here, it really does...
Appreciate working everybody as always. A ton a new stations in the log some of
which I find, operating like pros already. Missed JA VK and ZL, I must have been
on the tower changing the antenna when they showed up, my loss!!
Looking forward to see you all agn soon.  73, Fabi