[3830] EA RTTY ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 04:09:50 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ESBA  CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:
   40:
   20:  570   000
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  570   000  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

SO1R

Antenna:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Rig:-      Icom-Pro3
Software:- Wintest

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Condx were pretty good all weekend, I even managed a
few more Q's than last year.
I used WINTEST and MMTTY for the contest, but as WT
does not support this contest, or if it does I couldn't
find it, I haven't worked out my score.
{WT actually supports very few RTTY contests for
that matter}
Oh for the good old days of WF1B I never had any problems
with that software!

Gripes.

The number of stations sending ZC4LI de XXXXX seems to
be on the increase. I did make a note of them intending
to send an email after the contest pointing out the error
of their ways but when the total reached over 60 I gave up.
When replying to a CQ just send your own callsign please.

Thanks to the 2 Russian stations, I forget their calls, who
QSY'd when asked too.

73 and hope to cu in the next one,  Steve.