[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:15:35 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 11

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      3
   80:  13      9
   40:  31     12
   20:
-------------------
Total:  48     24  Total Score = 1,152

Club:

Comments:

Heard faint bursts of electrons on 20 so I know there was fun going on there
that I was missing. Went straight to 40 and had 30 Qs at the halfway point with
loud signals from most everyone. Thunderstorms had just left the area, so 80 and
160 slowed the rate in a hurry, but needed the mults (and my second radio which
is still in the van).

I especially enjoyed putting "the elusive" KA3DDR in the log .. thanks, Scot!
Also was surprised and pleased to work Peter, WW2Y in NE on 40. He's been in
the log on 80 a number of times recently as well. We appreciate it! The big
hole in my log this evening was WA and OR .. I did work WA on 40, but signals
were way down even though I know the regulars were on from there. They were
probably on 20 and I went to 80 about the time they came down to 40.  Also
enjoyed hearing N3BB/M in SNS .. and yes, Jim, you weren't loud on 160 but you
were there!

Every week something different which is what makes this so much fun. Thanks to
all for making this happen on Thursdays.

73, Bob, w0bh