[3830] Gagarin DX KO7X SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alan_ut@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX KO7X SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:39:31 -0700
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  128    15
   15:
   10:
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  128    15  Total Score = 3,510

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Low activity and poor band conditions for this event. When 20 finally opened to
Europe and Western Asia Sunday morning only a handful of stations were
workable. Oddly enough my last QSO at the end of the contest (2059Z) was an LZ.
An OK called me an hour or so earlier and told me I was S9+. I suspect he had a
large antenna of some kind. Despite that, the rate was low and I read quite a
bit of the April QST which arrived late this month. An Italian station running
QRP also called in, quite late. Boy was he weak .... ..