[3830] JIDX CW N0AC(@N0NI) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW N0AC(@N0NI) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 04:46:23 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0NI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ia
Operating Time (hrs): 7.25

  160:
   80:  22     15
   40:  15     10
   20:  53     26
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  90     51  Total Score = 5,712

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Toni for the use of his station.

Conditions were poor which is no surprise. I was hoping for higher SFI but took
what I could get. The high 40m beam is broken but I'm not sure how much it would
have helped as 40m seems to follow the high bands with the low sunspots. 40m was
disappointing but 80m was a nice surprise. 20m closed too early between Iowa and
JA. I didn't even look on 15m. The second night was not as good as the first
with few stations worked on 40 and 80m. This was tougher than usual from the
midwest.

Thanks to the sponsors and JA operators for a fun contest. There is always next
year.

Bill, N0AC