[3830] NCCC Sprint W0YK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0YK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:10:35 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 18

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   4      2
   40:  26     12
   20:   4      3
-------------------
Total:  34     17  Total Score = 578

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty funny ... called folks for five minutes on 20 and couldn't get a QSO.  40
was working fine.  Then, I remembered K4BAI emailed me last week about being off
frequency, so I looked closer at the rig on 20 ... it was split!  Signals were
good so I just kept trying.  Why couldn't you guys find me?

Then on my first QSO, I'm giving number 12.  Huh?  Oh, yeah ... SNS QSOs were
still in the log, duh.  Then on 80 and 160 I couldn't connect again.  I think I
really was on frequency but just weak.

So, after removing the SNS QSOs this is where I ended up.

Thanks,
Ed - W0YK