[3830] EU Sprint SSB I2WIJ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB I2WIJ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:44:21 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Milano
Operating Time (hrs): 3:32

   80:   38     1:15
   40:   48     1:30
   20:   19     1:15
---------------------
Total:  105   Total Score = 105

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

Congrats to CT1ILT and ES5TV for breaking the 200 barrier.

Some comments I do not agree with:
CT1ILT:
"20m were just FABULOUS propagation to Europe"
What contest were you in, Fili??
I had the worst ever conditions from Northern Italy,
like being in a black hole! Not much better on 40, tough!

CT1ILT:
"The most incredible sign I have seen from Tonno ES5TV on 40m"
I believe you, but my comment is this one:
"The most incredible sign I have seen from Tonno ES5TV on 20m"
JUST BARELY AUDIBLE!!!!! I could not believe it.
This just explain the situation here!

I had literally tenth of minutes without a qso!
Just 18 qso in the first hour! I still don't know why
I didn't give up!
And the next reduction will be done by logchecking!

cu next one!
Bob, I2WIJ