[3830] OnQP VA7ST SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VA7ST SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:39:25 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SO CW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    9             8
   40:    0             0
   20:   17            15
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   26     0      23  Total Score = 1,748

Club:

Comments:

Almost everyone I worked was a familiar call. Thanks guys. Nice to see you
again.

80M was in great shape Saturday night. Strong VE3 signals and low noise -- just
hardly any CW activity. Sounded like very thin participation this year.

Heard nothing on 40M CW the few times I popped in to check. I must have been
either too early or too late.

Called CQ on 20M CW on Sunday morning for 20 minutes and worked just six ON
callers -- not what I'd call productive time. Had plenty of non-VE3 callers who
didn't care that I was sending "CQ VE3." After a couple of little pileups with
no VE3s in them, I gave the dial a final spin, worked five more S&P up the
band, and went to watch playoff hockey, hi.

A couple QSO parties and NHL games with the season on the line. All in all, not
such a bad way to fill the gaps between contest weekends.