[3830] FlQP K0AD SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K0AD SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:26:39 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: mn
Operating Time (hrs): 7 hrs
Radios: SO2R

   40:   25      4
   20:  121     30
   15:    1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  147     34  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 20  Total Score = 26,240

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Nice contest.  I used it to try out a used FT1000 Mark V that I just purchased.
It seemed to play pretty well.  I put in about 7 hours off and on during the
weekend.  Nice conditions on 40 and 20.  Although I worked a little SSB, most
of the fun was chasing the mobiles on CW.  The all seemed to have pretty good
ears. NO5W, W4AN, and K4OJ in particular seemed to always come back on my first
call even with many calling.  It was nice to not have to battle the QRN on 80.

Nice job by the FQP gang in putting this together.

73,

Al, K0AD