[3830] FlQP KA3DRR SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP KA3DRR SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:45:03 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: KA3DRR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 7.0

   40:    0     0
   20:   26     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   26     0  CW Mults = 22  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,144

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I'm picking up the State QSO Party bug here in the shack. The Florida Contest
Club hit deep into center field this weekend and I had a lot of ham radio fun.
I especially enjoy working those mobile stations and a few of them populate my
log. Amazing, despite conditions, what one can accomplish running 50-watts into
a wire antenna (doublet) at 30 feet. Also, this is my first single-band entry,
and 20 Meters provided ample fun from coast to coast. Thanks for a great
contest!

73, Scot KA3DRR