[3830] FlQP N4EEB SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.bayne@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4EEB SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:45:17 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4EEB
Operator(s): N4EEB
Station: N4EEB

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   354    0
   20:  1095    0
   15:     0    0
   10:     0    0
--------------------
Total:  1449    0  CW Mults = 56  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 324,576

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I had a blast.  It was so nice working all of you again this year.  I thought
conditions were great compared to last year's running.  I thought I had a
strange rig problem for most of the day on Saturday.  All of the stations
calling me were way outside my filter passband (so I thought) -- I about wore
myself out on the RIT wondering what was going on.  After about six hours of
this agony, I realized that the stinking NOTCH filter was engaged!  Not a
feature you use a lot on CW.  My favorite moment was when I crossed the border
into Hardee County the second day.  For a 10-minute stretch, I peaked the rate
counter at 178 Q's per hour.  From 1615z-1615z, I worked about 110 Q's.  That
is a personal record for me from ANY station, much less a 65W mobile with a
Hamstick.  I'm already looking forward to next year.

73 John N4EEB