[3830] FlQP AD8J SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP AD8J SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:48:50 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: AD8J
Operator(s): AD8J
Station: AD8J

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: IDR
Operating Time (hrs): 13:41

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  481     0  CW Mults = 71  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 136,604

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Portable operation from my Dad's condo in IDR.  Luckily the condo commandos
didn't make me remove the inverted vees after I put them up without permission.
 I figure it is easier to ask for forgiveness than to obtain permission!
Changing conditions made things interesting and things got slow on Sunday while
waiting for fresh meat to get on the bands.