[3830] 7QP NN7ZZ(N5LZ) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP NN7ZZ(N5LZ) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:05:21 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: NN7ZZ
Operator(s): N5LZ
Station: N5LZ

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: UTCAC
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  197    129
   40:  302    163
   20:  337    307
   15:   21
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Utah DX Assn

Comments:

Great participation again despite the poor conditions on the higher bands.
Activity sure seemed up over last year.  The runs just never stopped, so I kept
my butt in the chair except for a couple quick breaks for lunch and dinner.  I
recently installed a BigIR ground mounted vertical, so was able to run a second
radio for the first time at this QTH, and that got me 30 or 40 2nd radio Qs.  I
got burned on the DX mults, however, ending up with only 5.  I should have used
the second radio to hunt DX mults!  That blunder will cost me almost 19,000
points. Thanks for all the Qs.

73, Don, N5LZ   NN7ZZ.