[3830] NewEngQP K4RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K4RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 07:23:22 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:
   40:     11
   20:     32       14
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     43       14  Mults = 33  Total Score = 3,300

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The K4RO station has been QRT lately, as the big radio room (which doubles
as our living room) finally got a few coats of paint this month. I moved
the antenna relays to the basement, with a little bit more room for stubs,
chokes and so forth. Lots of re-cabling with 9 TX and about a half-dozen
RX antennas, not to mention control wiring. Hopefully the new arrangement
will be easier to maintain and troubleshoot in the future. Sorry I missed
the other QSO parties -- NEQP was the only one running when I was active.

My condolences to friends of KC1F. I didn't know Stu personally, but his
call appears in my log many times since I started contesting. I know that
Stu was a great operator, and a true champion of contesting for many years.

I hope to see many of you next week in Dayton.

73

-Kirk  K4RO