[3830] CQ-M RK3AWL(@RL3A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rw3fo@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] CQ-M RK3AWL(@RL3A) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 03:20:00 -0700
                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: RK3AWL
Operator(s): RK3AD RW3FO SM6LRR
Station: RL3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Moscow
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   114    12     29
   80:   224     1     48
   40:   418   124     66
   20:   465   495     85
   15:   108    18     35
   10:    92    96     26
  Sat:     0     0      0
---------------------------
Total:  1421   746    289  Total Score = 1,236,631

Club:

Comments:

The participation was extemporaneous in some way. Comparing to 2007, the lack of
operators resulted to a sensitive score decrease even in spite of a good
propagation conditions. Our complicated in-shack setup requires at least five
Ops to run at full capacity. Fortunately, the small team was enforced by Mats
SM6LRR who definitely saved the situation. On 10m the EU path was opened
unexpectedly wide during both Saturday and Sunday. The US stations were quite
loud on 80, 40 (up to S9+30) and 20 meters. To regret, we could not use our
"huge" quad antennas at the top of 110m-high chimney for 160m (were forced to
make a temporal Inv.Vee during the contest) and for 80m (only 1 QSO in SSB,
hi). Nevertheless we've got a very much fun and sincerely congratulate our M/S
competitors (RP3AM, RT6A, RP3DPW, RK3DZB, especially -- RN9SXX, and many
others) with a very good scores. Our detailed score info is at
www.rk3awl.ru/results/08cq-m.php As well, archived images made by in-shack
webcam can be found at www.rk3awl.ru/webcam