[3830] WPX CW WA7NWL SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WA7NWL SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 17:28:12 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WA7NWL
Operator(s): WA7NWL
Station: WA7NWL

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  198
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

The last CQ WW WPX CW I entered was in ... let me think .... well, a long, long
time ago.  Thanks to my friend Richard, N7NT, for the appropriate prodding to
enter into this one.  It was a BLAST!  Didn't score a lot, but with a fairly
relaxed approach I'm very happy with this baseline to work from.  It was very
interesting to observe propogation changes.

Station is basic - ICOM IC-7000, wire dipole at 20 feet and my 30-year old
Vibrokeyer - hey, the electrons were able to escape, so they, too must be
happy.

My sincerest appologies to those who were blessed in receiving my sometimes
rusty and sloppy code.  Thanks for hanging in there - it will be better next
time.

Thanks to CQ for all of their contests.

73,

John, WA7NWL