[3830] WPX CW ZF2AM(K6AM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZF2AM(K6AM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:36:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZF2AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: ZF2AM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cayman Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  259
   40: 1427
   20: 1073
   15:  361
   10:    0
------------

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Just about the worst condx ever from ZF.  10 was non-existant and 15 just peeked
open for a short time into EU.  Staeside was hit and miss. I only heard half the
QSO in most cases as I tuned around.  40 had plenty of action and wall to wall
loud signals from EU.

The station worked very well with virtually no problems during the contest.
The new 80 M yagi played nicely into EU considering the time of year.
Had plenty of Q's, but so many of them only worth 2/4 points.  It's
discouraging to say the least.

As always, thanks to Andrew for the hospitality and to all of you for the wierd
prefixes (WPX).  CU all from PJ4E in October and back here in November.

Send your cards to K6AM at QRZ.com or the W6 Buro or use LOTW.

73

John, ZF2AM/K6AM