[3830] WPX CW WI4R(N6GQ) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@n6gq.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WI4R(N6GQ) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:55:10 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WI4R
Operator(s): N6GQ
Station: NQ4I

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1116
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

First, a big thanks to Rick, NQ4I, for allowing me to use his fantastic station!
What a great station!

This was my second contest with the my new K3, starting to get a handle on it
and really liking it.

Station used:
Rig: Elecraft K3
Amp: Henry 3K
Antennas: 3 over 3 (fullsize) at 155'/85'

Conditions were ok, some heavy QRN the first night but that settled as the
weekend progressed. Some excellent signals from Europe in the middle of the day
(localtime) and some great greyline QSOs, too!

Thanks to everyone for their QSOs, see you in the next one...

Jeff (N6GQ), WI4R op @ NQ4I