[3830] WPX CW N5UM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N5UM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 09:00:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N5UM
Operator(s): N5UM
Station: N5UM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   24
   20:  113
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Operated portable from ex-wife's QTH.  She is out of town and I was hanging out
with the kids.   Used my trusty IC706MK2G, with coax running out the front door
to my van in the driveway, with hamstick atop.  I invested in a laptop a few
months ago (runs Windows Vista) and it worked just great running N1MM software
and driving a Microham USB Interface II for rig control and keying.

I had only my 20 and 40 meter hamsticks with me.  Judging by the reports, I
should have brought the 15M stick too...oh well.   Was surprised to be able to
work EU on 40 with the low crummy antenna.   Conditions seemed to be pretty
good and hopefully will do nothing but improve.

73,  Al N5UM