[3830] WPX CW WA4UAZ(K4EU) SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4eu@vabb.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WA4UAZ(K4EU) SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 09:38:47 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WA4UAZ
Operator(s): K4EU
Station: K4EU

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:    5
   40:  328
   20:  340
   15:   79
   10:    6
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Busy weekend with family activities on Saturday.  My 9-month old grandson is
almost at the point where I'm going to introduce him to all the knobs on my
radio and my vibroplex paddle and evaluate his excitement for CW.  I figure he
will be ready for this when CQ WW CW comes around in the fall....  Operated
from home using my original callsign ((well, actually, my original callsign was
WN4UAZ))on Friday night, Saturday morning and night.  It was very nostalgic and
fun to use WA4UAZ in this one.  The 1 million point mark was doable if I had
more time.  On Sunday I joined the guys at NR4M and operated from there all
day.  With no solar activity and prop numbers near all-time lows, it's amazing
band conditions were as good as we experienced this weekend.  Thanks for all
the Q's.  73.....//Steve K4EU ((WA4UAZ))

FT-1000/Field
QRO HF-2500DX
T8 LP for 10/15/20
40m Inverted Vee