[3830] WPX CW S57S SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s57s@rzs-hm.si
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S57S SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 05:25:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1030
------------
Total: 1030  Prefixes = 482  Total Score = 647,900

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Finnaly! USA and JA was not a dream anymore. It is stil way down from THE
opening, but it is soooo nice,
when you been called by unexpected JA caller. E-Sporadic was fantastic.  Where
are more station from G/PA/ON/DL/SM/OH/LA on CW? Is CW real dead? There was
hours and hours of chance to work them, beacons singing strong music, but
that's all. This time, firt day especially, we have HUGE QRM from Russian or
Ukrainian TAXI intruders.
Is it realy so difficult to get rid of them in this countries? It is not one,
two or three signals. It is
complete CHAOS comming from N/E direction, covering whole CW portion of the
band. Sunday was much better, they escape higher, over 28070. Do we have to
start the war with them, or there is some
authorities to do that for us. I am not sure.  Guys fire up amps!

73, Aleksander, S57S