[3830] WPX CW N6WG SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N6WG SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:20:01 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:    0
   80:   13
   40:   51
   20:  120
   15:   19
   10:   16
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Definitely a bottom of the cycle performance.
Score less than half my 2005 score.  Had fun,
but couldn't put in the full hours, as had to
take care of sick family member through the
weekend.

Was still delighted with a small EU opening on
Sunday morning.  Saturday morning had nothing
going towards EU, so let myself sleep in Sunday
morning.  Wrong decision :-)  If I had been up
as early as I could have been, I would have
topped 300 QSOs easily.  Oh well, through such
things is experience gained.

Ejoyed using my new K3 in battle for the first
time.  Still a lot to learn, but it's a keeper.
Worked very smoothly with TR-LOG.

It is said that any antenna you can keep up is
too small.  This outing definitely proved that
mine are too small :-)

Thanks for the Qs, especially to the DX stations
that dug in and pulled me through.

73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude