[3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:10:58 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 6

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:  15      7
   40:  22     11
   20:  15      9
-------------------
Total:  52     27  Total Score = 1,404

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Bands much more noisy this week, but still a total blast.
Looking at the radar image, I can see why -- a big line
of thunderstorms from Texas to Michigan. Good to hear my
fellow TCG ops and stalwart NS guys W4NZ and K1GU in the mix.

Tried two radios this time, but it always felt like I was
losing time compared to hunting for another couplet on the
smae band -- especially with the dupe rule. I did snag a couple
of answers to my alternate CQs, and occasionally got a small
string (3) of alternate-band QSOs. Maybe this could work...
What a great training ground this is.  Thanks NCCC!

73

-Kirk  K4RO