[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:13:19 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 6

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   3      1
   40:   9      5
   20:  22     11
-------------------
Total:  34     17  Total Score = 578

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, not even close to the elusive 1,000 pts tonight.
I guess taking three weeks off didn't help, even for Contest
University and Dayton.

20m was fine, but 40m came to a screeching halt! Was it the
loud static? Well, after a couple minutes I remembered to turn
the tuner ON for 40m - and I worked a few. 80m was the usual
locals, and I was too late to go get one on 160m (no rubber-clocking).

Really fun to work VA7ST, ZF2DO and some other new ones - Thanks!
See you next!

Mork K6UFO

Yaesu FT-1000MP 100 watts
20m: 2 el yagi