[3830] GACW WWSA LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GACW WWSA LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:10:37 -0700
                    GACW WWSA CW DX Contest

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD, LZ1RGM, LZ1UQ, LZ1ANA, LZ2CJ, LZ2UU
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik - nr Sofia
Operating Time (hrs): 22h19

   80:  117    14       38
   40:  263    17       46
   20:  537    26       59
   15:  192    14       41
   10:  100    11       35
------------------------------
Total: 1209    82      219  Total Score = 651,063

Club:

Comments:

We decided to partiicipate in GACW WWSA Contest because it has M/M category
which allowed us to test newly purchased "Win-Test" in real action.
Condx were not the best to say the least, but we have had fun. We paid this
time more attention to contesters from South America which usually is not the
case in CQWW and WPX contests. May be a little bit more participants will add
to the fun in this one. Rules are fine and suit everyone.

"Win-Test" behaved very well and even after a power cut we had, when electricty
came back there was not a single problem with any of the PCs. Network performed
excellently, too.

We are really happy about our decision to change from N1MM to WIN-TEST.

IARU contest from LZ9W will be operated as SO by Christo - LZ3FN and Alex -
LZ4AX will come back from US to operate LZ9W stn as SO ,too in WAE CW in
August.

We'll be Multi-Multi again for CQWW SSB 2008 in October.

73, de Wally LZ2CJ