[3830] ARRL June VHF K4EA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ea@k4ea.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K4EA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:55:33 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K4EA
Operator(s): K4EA
Station: K4EA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM74
Operating Time (hrs): 26

    6:  817   227
    2:   12     8
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  829   235  Total Score = 194,815

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

6M was open almost all the time,  It was still open when I went to sleep.  It
opened at about 1200z and stayed open until 0100z.  It was frustrating to hear
so many working into the carib but nothing here except for ZF2DO near the end
of the contest.  Looking at the grid square map, it like I worked all states
except for Alaska!  The 12V suplly I use for my 2M brick failed on my two days
before the contest.  It was tough going to work much on @m with only 10W.

See you all in the CQ VHF next Month.

Neal, K4EA