[3830] ANARTS IV3JCC SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ANARTS IV3JCC SOST HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:37:23 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): GIANNI
Station: IV3JCC

Class: SOST HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12,5

   80:
   40:
   20:  286  2651    48
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  286  2651    48  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,049,786

Club:

Comments:

Hi

this one only for testing my new Acom 2000 automatic....it is great.
Infact my activity was only in 20, because the two verticals in phase for 40
were down on the grass of the garden and the dipole full for 80 setted in the
high part of the band.
Funny as always.
I am astonished for not to have listened  Australian stations....perhaps they
have been forgotten about the contest?
However I have been much satysfied for the calls from interesting
countries...west coast USA, far east ZL and others.
Only saturday unfortunately, because sunday the propagation was nonexistent.
Funny when two guys called me sayng: my name is...my qth is...my rtx is.
I hope for more attention when someone call.
Also the macro...a lot of stations send .... ----  ryryry (()) please in
contest the time is precious.
Tnx to all for the calls, see you in the next.
                                               Gianni
www.iv3jcc.tk