[3830] NCCC Sprint W5CT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joe@w5ct.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W5CT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:28:35 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 20

Call: W5CT
Operator(s): W5CT
Station: W5CT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:   8     8
   20:   1     1
-------------------
Total:   9     9  Total Score = 81

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Some pluses tonight in spite of score.  First, I did a lot better on exchanges
than last week, even though I'm still doing them manually.  I am now a proud
TRLog owner and hope to be using it soon under dosemu on Linux.  I know that
will help my performance.  Thanks to those who pointed me towards this
solution.

Second, it's hard to beat that Q to Mult ratio.  I couldn't be heard on 20, and
although I did hear some Qs going on, I usually could only hear one side.
Should have my beam back in the air this weekend, and that will help things on
20.  40 was better, but still not nearly as good as it has been in the past.
On 80, I could hear nothing.