[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:54:24 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 20

Call: K7SS/M
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  11     3
-------------------
Total:  11     3  Total Score = 33

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

In between dinner and the birthday cake course, I ran outside to make a
few quick Qs in the car. Got on 20 10 minutes into the NS, and worked K7RI,
W7OM, NN7SS, and K7WA...some of my teammates from Team Seattle. also somehow
managed K3LR in OK, and N5DO in TX.  Hit the tuner to go to 40, and the ATAS
wouldnt
tune....so ran back into the party just in time to sing  "....happy birthday to
youuuuuu" to my 50 y/o cousin. 73 de K7SS/mobile