[3830] ARRL June VHF W4SHG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W4SHG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:57:50 -0700

  3.4:    1     1
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:    2     2
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  509   174  Total Score = 88,566

Club:

Comments:

Ahrgggg - Lost 222 toward the end of the test, water in the jumper of course at
the top of the tower (fixed damit). 1296 went stupid Sunday afternoon bad
jumper on the ground to the hard line, (fixed damit again). Missed a few on the
uwave's due to frequency misalignment. Integrating a new SDR-IQ Spectrum
Analyzer and new IF for 903 and up. Mostly complete waiting to test. Now I will
be able to see 190khz about 95khz either side of the center frequency at -120dbm
resolution. We shall see if this fixes the misses. Great 6 Meter test, cost me
some on the upper bands but double hop was fun. Probably got stomped by a 3
element beam at 20ft in Florida or Texas :) - From the wonderful abyss in
FM18HK Steve - W4SHG