[3830] All Asian CW K6III SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6iii@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K6III SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 05:50:38 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K6III
Operator(s): K6III
Station: K6III

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  22     18
   20:  27     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  49     33  Total Score = 1,551

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thought I had 50 QSO's logged but one turned out to be not in Asia. So just to
round it out to an even 50, I started looking over 20m for 'just-one-more'...
searched for an hour and took a break and then searched another hour. No luck
as I had worked all of the loud ones. I half-heartedly joined the pile up for
Turkey (TC3D ?) and  tried to work some weak JA's but my 100-watts wasn't
making it across the ponds late in the contest or the JA's had their beams on
Europe. Oh well, another AA in the log book.