[3830] NCCC Sprint KB9OWD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KB9OWD LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:11:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - June 27

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  24     7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     7  Total Score = 168

Club:

Comments:

Yuck!!  Used the wire in the trees here with one leg about blown down from
storms.  I was out of sink and got beat out alot.  Only mult I missed that I
heard was VA7ST.

N9CK is about 50 miles down the road and Steve beat me out on a bunch.  Band
did not seem that well here.  Danny was loud in WA and the CA stations were
loud but the rest were way down here.  Managed K4BAI and N2NT out east but both
John and Andy were a tough copy.

Still had fun!  This one is still a major learning experience each week I get
on.  Look forward to seeing alot of you this weekend in Field Day.  I will be
on with the Rock River Radio Club crew.  I am our only CW op on this weekend,
so if you work W9TCH on CW, ya got me.

73,

Ryan  KB9OWD