[3830] ARRL FD K3WW 1B QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K3WW 1B QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:58:46 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  751     23      0  Total Score = 7,625

Club:

Comments:

T storm ended just before 1800Z, tent was over 100degrees F. when I was ready to
start operating. After completing 10 natural power QSOs to start FD, I moved the
15 watt solar panel to my oldest deep cycle battery.  The charging device went
off around 9 pm local and back on by 5;30 AM.  At the end I was still on my
original battery. It had dropped from 12.7 to 12.27 Volts.  The K3 Did not mind
at all. Several short, heavy downpours but no more lightning. One emergency
dental consultation and surgery to remove a broken headphone adapter plug from
the K3, cost me about an hour. Should have another 250 bonus points.