[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N3BB@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:37:30 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 11

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      5
   40:  31     13
   20:  20     10
-------------------
Total:  55     28  Total Score = 1,540

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! A total blast. Incredible activity. Several new calls in there, at least
for me, including KY4F (please give K4FXN a KY in the real Sprint!!), K2XA in
NY, KB9OWD in WI and W2RDS in NJ. Thanks guys!

4O meters seemed really noisy here. Tnx to KB9OWD for great patience in
repeating the state in our first contact. FB. Worked N4OGW, N4AF, N8NA, K9BGL,
and N5DO on 80 meters. Great ears fellows.

There were several jump balls when I thought people came back to me, but they
apparently didn't. It was confusing, and I had to erase two contacts.

Winners of the not-so-prestigeous "worked the most" award tonight were:

6 QSOs FB CW man and Dayton pile up hero W5ZL, about fifteen miles from me in
town. It does help to have someone near, although I lost at least two jump
balls calling Gary.
5 QSOs N4OGW
3 QSOs N4AF, N5UM, K0EJ, and K9BGL.

Tnx so much, and tnx to the NCCC and the 3830 folks for the support.

Hope to see you'all in the IARU this weekend.

Jim N3BB