[3830] IARU NR3X(N4YDU) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ydu@nc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NR3X(N4YDU) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:33:17 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:   51      5      5       5
   80:  117     31     10       8
   40:  193    104     17      19
   20:  235    322     16      31
   15:   86     26     16      16
   10:   20      3      8       3
-------------------------------------
Total:  702    491     72      82  Total Score = 400,554

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not too much DX to run, but the rates to NA made it fun. 86 percent of my qsos
were with NA and just more than 7 percent were with Europe. However, I did
manage to work at least one European on each band. Total time on the radio was
22 hours. My neighbors came over and pulled me away for a tasty plate of food
from the grill...the break kind of re-charged me. I took a nap from 3:30 am
local until 5 a.m. local. I kept falling to sleep before that.

Radio 1 - ICOM 765
Radio 2 - Kenwood 930
Software: Writelog
Crude SO2R setup but includes WX0B six pack and dunestar mixer

Antennas:
160M - Inverted L
80M: Ground plane
40M: Halfsquare NE/SW, Dipole NW/SE
20M: Bi-Square NE/SW, Dipole, Tribander fixed West at 30 feet
15M: Bi-Square NE/SW (new this week), Dipole NW/SE, Tribander fixed west
10M: Tribander fixed west, dipole N/S
Receive 350 foot beverage

Nice to hear all of the activity. See you from the Core Banks (NA067) as N4a
with K4CZ and W4KAZ in two weeks.

73,

Nate/N4YDU - NR3X