[3830] IARU W7WHY SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W7WHY SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:26:43 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     0       2
   80:   41     0       6
   40:  105     0      16       6
   20:  137     0      26       9
   15:    4     0       3
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Was planning on putting more time in on this one but had to put the XYL in the
hospital Friday night for some tests so spent most of Saturday at the hosp.
Got on for a bit after I got home.

Band conditions were bad again from the PNW.  Worked a few Europeans on 20 late
in the evening.  Worked 1 JA station amd 2 VK's.  Never heard any other Asian
stations.

Biggest surprise was being called by Jim ZD8Z on 40 during a run of U.S.
stations.  Thanks Jim!

This is one of my favorite contests as I can usually run some U.S. stations
with a few DX stations thrown in.  73 and thanks for the Q's.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + SB-200
Radio 2  FT-840

160/80 meter inverted 'L', 80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical and dipole, 20
meter 2 el monobander.