[3830] IARU W5KFT(K5PI) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rb@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W5KFT(K5PI) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:43:55 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    35      0     8       3
   80:   172     49    12       5
   40:   490    157    29      29
   20:   415    830    32      27
   15:   132    192    13      19
   10:    12      4     4       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  1256   1232    98      84  Total Score = 1,284,920

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I almost never do SSB, but this was pretty fun.  It was definitely interesting
to see "how the other half lives".  :-)  I had a few equipment troubles -- what
would contesting be without them?  Most notably, the top 40M beam had spun 45
degrees out of alignment.  I had a compensation factor in my head, but in the
wee hours I forgot which way to compensate and ended up beaming NNE for Asia --
argh!

Lots of activity and pretty good conditions for this point in the cycle.