[3830] IARU EA5DFV SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] IARU EA5DFV SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 14:11:21 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 23:20

  160:   0       15     2       13
   80:   0       80    10       25
   40:   0      233    19       26
   20:   0      737    24       32
   15:   0      661    18       31
   10:   0      824    15       26
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     2550    88      153  Total Score = 1,918,601

Club:

Comments:

I don't have the station ready for a full effort, but the good conditions on
10m. at the contests begin was exciting. Also I was fine to find good friends
calling: Jeff NX9T and Bill K4CIA call me on 15m. and they do a QSY to 10m
with
quite good signals and this encourage me. The opening on 10m was mostly to
Central EU and UK and I, but I can make a good handful of USA QSO.

I enjoy the contest, and the bands seem full with HQ stations. I can work a
lot
of new callsing, particularly from Germany: they were well trained and good
ops.
Congratulations to they and the DARC work.

Anyway, I get my QSO record on 24 hours alone, and I'm happy with to do that on
the solar minimum.

Thanks everybody fot answer my calls and to listen me.

73 de Jose