[3830] IARU K6CSL SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K6CSL SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:30:15 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 20.0

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    2     0       2       0
   40:   41     0      11       2
   20:   37     0      12       3
   15:    9     0       4       0
   10:    3     0       2       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   92     0      31       5  Total Score = 3,312

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Over-all, conditions were poor. I sure hope we get some better conditions next
year. I guess the biggest excitement this year was having worked B4HQ. I took
him a couple of repeats to get my call correct. The other surprise was working
EF8U. That one was a new country for me. Due to the bad conditions this ended
up being far more like a domestic contest instead of a DX contest. I would also
like know what happened to everyone after 12:00Z. Did everyone go to bed, or did
the bands all die? 73's to all, and TNX to the KB'ers who made my log. Bert,
K6CSL