[3830] IARU K4XU SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K4XU SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:12:21 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   91            10       6
   40:  192            16       7
   20:  452            38      24
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: CODXC

Comments:

Didn't intend to operate in this one but I turned on the rig and played around
for a few minutes and then decided to turn on the amp, and then got hooked.
Yeah, conditions could have been better. I didn't even hear Europe until late
night on 20m when OJ0, TF, SM and a few russians made it in.
On the other hand, there was a large number of VK/ZL stations, but relatively
few JAs.
Encouraged by the activity, I spent Sunday working on my new 600' ne/sw stealth
beverage.
c'mon sunspots!
thanks to all who gave me a Q.
73,