[3830] IARU IZ8GCB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU IZ8GCB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 04:08:17 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IZ8GCB
Operator(s): IK8UND-IZ8GCB
Station: IZ8GCB

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   15      5      1       16
   80:   53     72     11       26
   40:  123     63     12       27
   20:  383    521     30       37
   15:  186    127     17       28
   10:   17     53      4       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  777    841     75      145  Total Score = 732,600

Club:

Comments:

Basic setup, with an yagi tribander and a single vertical on 40/80/160.
Rotor stopped to work around 19.00 z in south east direction (not the best one
from southern europe...hi!!)of course we had to wait first lights of sunday to
fix it, so we missed any opening to America (if there was, on saturday night).
Final result was just 10 us stations in the whole log!!
The final score, of course, suffered the lack of NA stations, and seems very
low, compared with the quite large number of stations we worked. Btw qso target
was 1500, and we did it.
Icom 756 pro
alpha 78
5 elements yagi (@ 16 meters)
tribander vertical 40/80/160 (12,5 meters high)
wintest 3.20

Cu in 2009,
Sal ik8und