[3830] IARU LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:49:03 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: nr.Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    45    0       5       24
   80:   166    0      10       25
   40:   272    0      18       33
   20:   400    0      24       37
   15:   227    0      20       33
   10:    69    0       7       20
-------------------------------------
Total:  1179    0      84      172  Total Score = 789,248

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT 100W ,Antennas:
160 - Two Inv.vees
80/40 - PA3HBB Vertical
20/15/10 2el. Quad
15 - Sloper
10 - New home made 4el.yagi - DK7ZB design.

Bad conditions forced me to look for multis and forged for running.Only few
bursts over 100 qso rate during several short runs.New 4 el. yagi worked very
well.
Few hours before contest I work many russians with huge signals on 10.
As they are 3 pointers in the contest I decide to point 4el. to 30 deg. and run
them on 10. Later in the contest there was no conditions! Just an hour before
I write this there was a huge opening on ten for UA/UR...
My congratulations to K5ZD for pulling me out of summer QRN on 160m.
Now it's time to built a 4el. 15m yagi and make something to rotate them.
Thanks to OK3C and other CW LP contesters for great race.

CU in the next one de Nasko, LZ9R ( LZ3YY )