[3830] NAQP RTTY VE3NE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VE3NE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:01:55 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 5:45

   80:   53    27
   40:   90    38
   20:  115    46
   15:   34    17
   10:   22    15
-------------------
Total:  314   143  Total Score = 44,902

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

My first NAQP RTTY.  Due to rain and thunderstorm activity I was not able to
operate more than 5:45. 20m sounded very very good. Worked 45 minutes at the
beginning and then started at 00:30 again. Signals were very strong from East
to West. Even 10m produced few QSOs. Worked KL8DX and AL2F on 20m. 80m was
absolutely disappointing. I was looking forward to show up late on 80m and have
fun but when I get there signals were weak and not too many stations. Everybody
from the West Coast were weak on 80. Static was building again towards the end
of contest. I did not want to drive you guys crazy with my "AGN AGN" message so
I throw in the towel 30 minutes before the end.
May be the one sun spot that is currently on the sun helped a bit...:-)
See you next time.

73

Lali VE3NE