[3830] NAQP RTTY N4ZZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4ZZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:36:20 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   75    29
   40:  229    49
   20:  203    42
   15:  101    32
   10:   17    10
-------------------
Total:  625   162  Total Score = 100,764

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

This was my best effor so far with so2r rtty contesting.  Not my best score, but
that had something to do with the way conditions were.  Had to get up this
morning and get ready for my first try at the senior olympics in tennis.  I
just got home and had a good win 6-2, 6-0 in singles in the 65-69 age group. If
I qualify will get to play in San Francisco next year.  Thanks for all the qso's
and looking forward to the next one.  73 Don-n4zz