[3830] NAQP RTTY NP3D(EW1AR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, asnp3d@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NP3D(EW1AR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:23:22 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: NP3D
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   93    31
   40:  141    42
   20:  168    46
   15:   41    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  443   137  Total Score = 60,691

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Summer Boys 1 YCCC

Comments:

Wanted to operated 12 hours if possible for Single Op Entry.
Missed 10 meters completely; where people saw the stations on 10 meters?
Most productive hours for me - 1st hour and two last hours.
I took a break of 45 minutes in the evening, this worked for me.
Saw many new stations which is good.

Would like to thank the organizers of NAQP RTTY Party for such a good event.

And my Thanks to YCCC - we were able to put on two full size Teams at this
time!

73's Andrei NP3D